Article 3 (Definition of Personal Information)
- The term "personal information" means personal information as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law (information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information (including information that can be easily cross-checked with other information to identify the specific individual). (including information that can be easily cross-checked with other information and thereby identify a specific individual). (including information that can be easily matched with other information and thereby identify a specific individual).
(1) Log Information The Company records the user's usage history of the Website. This information includes information such as the browser used, time spent accessing the site, pages viewed, the user's IP address, and the page visited immediately prior to proceeding to a page on this website.
(2) Device Information We collect information about the computer terminal used to access this website. This information includes hardware model, OS type, and version information.
（We use various technologies to collect information. This technology includes cookies that we send to your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that are stored on your hard drive or device memory. The use of this technology improves this website and the user experience. It is also used to track the number of visits, use of services, and effectiveness of campaigns through the use of access analysis software. Please refer to the provisions of Articles 11 and 12 for details on cookies, disabling cookies, and other information collection methods.
Article 4 (Collection of Personal Information)
The Company will collect and use users' personal information within the scope of the purposes specified below.
(1) To improve the content and advertising of this website.
(2) To provide you with the latest information regarding this website.
(3) To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities on this website.
(4) To respond to opinions and inquiries regarding this website.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information)
The provision of personal information in the use of this website is at the user's discretion.
Article 6 (Management of Personal Information)
The Company shall implement appropriate management measures to protect personal information from loss, theft, abuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction. However, the user is responsible for ensuring that the personal information provided is accurate and up-to-date.
Article 7 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- We may provide the user's personal information to third parties in the following cases
(1) When it is necessary to disclose personal information in order to fulfill obligations under related laws and regulations, or when the provision of personal information is ordered by legal proceedings or requested by public authorities.
(2) When it is necessary to protect important interests such as the life, body, health, or property of a person, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
(4) When related to our business operations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
- Upon request from the user, we will try to stop the provision of personal information to third parties.
Article 8 (Disclaimer Regarding Provision to Third Parties)
In the following cases, the Company will not assume any responsibility for the acquisition of personal information by a third party.
(1) When the user himself/herself reveals personal information to a third party through the functions of this website or through other means
(2) In the event that a user is unintentionally identified by information entered into this website
(3) When personal information is provided by a user and used on an external site linked to from this website.
(4) When information (ID, password, etc.) that can identify an individual user is obtained by a person other than the user himself/herself.
Article 9 (Outsourcing)
The Company may outsource the handling of personal information to outside parties for the purpose of conducting the business of this website. The Company shall select an outside contractor on the condition that it meets adequate personal information protection standards, and shall enter into a confidentiality agreement with said outside contractor before outsourcing.
Article 10 (Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information)
With respect to personal information entrusted to us, we respect the rights of individuals and will take measures in response to requests for disclosure, correction, or deletion of registered information. If you wish to correct or update your personal information, please contact our Inquiry Desk. We may verify your identity when you contact us. We may not be able to respond to your request in the following cases.
(1) When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the user or a third party
(2) If there is a risk of harm to the Company's business
(3) If there is a possibility of violating other laws or regulations. For other inquiries regarding personal information, please contact Contact Form .
Article 11 (Analysis by Third Parties)
Article 12 (Remarketing in Online Advertisements)